Established in January 1997 Grorap Autobody is a leading panel-beating & spray painting shop conveniently situated at Nr: 9 Northlands Production Park,Northriding / Kya Sands.
Grorap is a family owned business and are focused on giving clients the best possible service, quality and delivering superb workmanship on customer’s vehicles.
Grorap Autobody offers 2 year guarantee on paint and a 2 year warranty on all repairs done.
Grorap Autobody strives to be the best in the market and customer service is our number one priority.
Grorap Autobody is a Major Structural Repairer as accredited by the South African Motor Body Repairers Association (SAMBRA), an affiliated association of the Retail Motor Industry (RMI). Using the latest refinishing technology and employing qualified personnel, we are able to repair most accident damaged vehicles.
- Approved by all major insurance companies in South Africa
- We specialize in Panel – beating on a range of different vehicles from small vehicles to all commercial vehicles
- Colour mixing.-to ensure your vehicle is sprayed to its original factory colour
- Hurricane Chassis Bench-to repair and straighten damaged chassis
- Highly skilled and experienced staff
- Aero cure spray booth- to ensure the best standards in spraying your vehicle
- Customer communication programme to keep customers informed during vehicle repairs
- Courtesy shuttle service for clients to make the experience of your vehicle repairs as convenient as possible
- 3D Measuring system to ensure vehicle is repaired to original factory standards.
- Major rebuilds and restoration work.-if you have a code 3 (right off) vehicles that you want to repair or simply upholstery you need done.
- Motorcycle repairs.-accident damaged or any bodywork that need repairs or need to be sprayed
- Aircon Re-gas facility-to see you through the hot South African summer and chilly winter.
- 24 Hour accident recovery service -whether it’s your personal vehicle, fleet vehicles or trucks we are at your service.
- Extra fast repairs (fast track) for fleet vehicles.-because we know that time is money
- SAMBRA major structural repairer and member of RMI
- Digital estimating system-to ensure easy and fast quotations for your convenience
- All 4×4 and off road vehicle repairs-any repairs and accessories you might need for your 4×4 or off road vehicle
- Quality assurance process-Our well trained quality control staff will ensure that your vehicle is in show room condition and that all repairs have been done with the utmost care and with great results.
The repair process
- All damaged and undamaged components necessary to effect the repair are removed
- Alignment work if required. precision straightening and laser assisted targeting equipment is used to ensure that perfect factory specified measurements of the vehicle are achieved
- The removal and replacement of damaged body panels is done once the vehicle is aligned to ensure the precise alignment of new panels
- Painting – vehicles are painted using the best equipment available. This ensures accurate colour matching and factory finish paintwork when the vehicle is painted
- The removed damaged components are replaced as well as other undamaged parts removed during earlier stages
- A final polishing and cleaning stage finishes the process with show room condition results
Our friendly and well trained staff will ensure that your vehicle is well looked after while under our supervision and will keep you informed with the progress of your vehicle’s repairs during the repair process.
Customers can be rest assured that their vehicle will be repaired to its pre accident condition and with our highly experienced and professional staff customers can expect excellent service and quality workmanship.
Please enjoy a drink in our reception area on booking in and collecting your vehicle-we look forward in welcoming you.